- Neon Pink- the pink hue works on all skin tones. Splurge on a hot pink coat or dress, or one or two acid-bright accessories. With a color this vibrant, you only need a little dab.
- Over the knee boots- these boots will work with a short dress or with skinny jeans.
- One shoulder dresses- the one strap cuts draw attention to the shoul;der and the face so wear one with a big smile!
- Leather Pants- ditch the dark jeans and slip into a dark pair of leather pants. The new styles fit close to the body and seem to magically erase five pounds.
- Big shoulder jackets- try one of fall's 80's inspired jackets. A little volume at the shoulders can make your posture seem stronger and slims the waist.
- The edgy LBD- designers looked toward the future with sleek cutouts and body hugging silhouettes tha brought these black dresses to a modern edgy feel.
- Short velvet dresses- short velvet dresses are cozy and chic plus you can't get much more of a soft texture than velvet.
- Sequins for day- designers are pilling comfy layers over sequined shirts and dresses which create a low-key yet glamorous look that would work 365 days a year.
US Fall fashion trends
Written By Views maker on July 23, 2009 | 7/23/2009